Cards for the Boys

So it's Easter Monday, and I'm going to try and catch up on sharing my projects!!  Going through this blog, I see I've been a bit slack at sharing.  A time thing really, I'm making the cards but not finding the time to share.

So let's see how I go this week, making and sharing.  Think I'll make this week about the boys!  Starting with a card perfect for teenage or pre-teenage boys!


I found a digital cut file for the 'HUH'.  So apt don't you think.  I think this will be a standby design now that I have an eleven year old son, with friends all turning twelve and so on!!

I used boy-friendly colours: Real Red, Crumb Cake and Basic Black.  Very safe, don't you think!

Add some Washi tape, staples and a birthday sentiment.  Yep the card was done.  And my nephew who received this card thought it was hilarious!!

Hope this card inspires easy, not-fussy, male themed cards!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips