A few more thank you cards

So yesterday I shared one lot of my card designs I used as birthday thank yous, so today's project share is the final lot.  These are a little bit more subtle in design but just as pretty in my opinion!

I've used two colour palettes for these cards.  One in blues and one in pinks (but of course).  Each card is enhanced with the use of Smokey Slate as a contrast colour!


This card uses inks Bermuda Blue, Smokey Slate & Coastal Cabana.  Such a pretty colour combination.


The second combination uses Smokey Slate, Strawberry Slush and Blushing Bride.  Before I embossed the bottom half of the card, I used my Gorgeous Grunge stamps for background, also stamped in Smokey Slate.

I've made a few of each colour, noting each one is different as I tried to be as random as I could in the placement of my flowers!



I was inspired by a number of cards I saw on Pinterest, including this one by Chantal de Kaste.

So here's what I used:

Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge, Petite Petals & Happy Watercolour
Inks: Strawberry Slush, Blushing Bride, Bermuda Blue, Smokey Slate & Coastal Cabana
Papers: Whisper White & Smokey Slate CS
Accessories: Gems, glue dots and Petite Petals punch
Big Shot: Fancy Fan Embossing Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips