Sweet Girl

So while my baby has just turned four, turns out I've needed to make a few baby cards lately.  I don't get to make them as often, so I enjoy every moment and chance that I do.

Today's card uses the 'Baby, We've Grown' stamp set.  I truly love and adore this stamp set.  The images are so sweet.  And as I needed to make a baby girl card, the perfect set to use!


I have used Strawberry Slush and Crumb Cake as my feature colours.  The Strawberry Slush is so striking against the Whisper White background!


I've used my (now retired) little hearts embossing folder to emboss the background.  I love those sweet little hearts.  I cut my layered cardstock from Whisper White & Strawberry Slush CS using the Window Frames Collection dies.  I stamped my little shoes in black and then used my blender pens to colour the little shoes using Blushing Bride & Pretty in Pink inks.


I've added a little hearts border using an old punch and added some Petite Petals flowers stamped in Strawberry Slush and Blushing Bride, and then cut with the coordinating Petite Petals punch.  Add some pearls and they look so cute.

And last but not least, I added a little baby sentiment 'hello baby'.

So here's what I used:

Stamps: Baby, we've grown & Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Inks: Memento Black, Blushing Bride, Strawberry Slush & Pretty in Pink (retired) inks
Papers: Whisper White, Strawberry Slush & Crumb Cake CS
Accessories: Blender pen, punches and pearls
Big Shot: Window Frames Collection

My card was inspired by the Stampin' Pretty version of a little baby girl card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips