Oh Baby!

I couldn't wait to share this card with you all.  This card was for a Baby Shower that I attended last week and it gave me the chance to use two of my stamp sets that I love but hadn't really used!  Baby We've Grown and Hardwood.  Two fantastic sets in the Occasions Catalogue!


So without any further delay, lets see!


Lots to talk about for this card.  I've stamped the Hardwood stamp over a piece of Very Vanilla CS.  I distressed the edges with a pair of scissors and then sponged the edges with Crumb Cake ink!


 I've then made my little banner, using ribbon, banners cut with the Banner punch and gorgeous little shoes!  I've used some packing twine that I had in my stash to make the banner and added a multiple-looped bow on one corner.



 I've stamped the shoes with Soft Suede ink and coloured with Blushing Bride ink.  So cute.  I've added Blushing Bride ribbon next to the shoes, highlighted with a little pearl. 



I stamped my little greeting - Oh Baby, and then added a few gold sequins.  So cute and I'm really happy how it turned out.  The card front was then adhered to a card base of Crumb Cake CS, the perfectly matched card base!!

So here's what I used:

Stamps: Hardwood & Baby We've Grown
Inks: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede & Blushing Bride
Papers: Very Vanilla & Crumb Cake CS
Accessories: twine, pink button, gold sequin trim, Blushing Bride chevron ribbon, pearls
Punches: Banner

I can't wait till I get to make the baby card!!  Congrats V xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips