Mother's Day prelude

I've been waiting a few weeks to share these projects with you!  All of these are card swaps I received at my last Avid Inkers meeting.  And the theme was Mother's Day. 

This card uses pinks so beautifully.  I love the touch of lace and those little petite petals!

Designed by Annette McMillan
 This card also uses embossing as a feature.  I love the bright flower too.


This gorgeous card features the Watercolour Wonder DSP.  Just beautiful!
 
Designed by Deb Fearns
 This card is a very clever tag card, which features two little tags.

I love all the tags including the 'other side'!

Designed by Jess Hawkins
 The gorgeous tags:




This card has the most beautiful message, wouldn't you agree?


These are just some of my swaps.  I'll share my cards tomorrow and I have a Designer feature coming up too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips