Little Boxes

So last weekend we had our Everything Eleanor stamp camp which went really well and the cards were SO pretty, even though there was a lot of fussy cutting (wink).  Next class will uses punches I promise!!

So I made all my guests little boxes with a few yummy chocolates inside.  Somewhere in the world of blog-land I had seen these boxes and wanted to make them myself.  Only a slight problem .... the blog was in German, so the instructions were tricky to decipher and all I could do to make sense of it was to watch the accompanying video tutorial on YouTube!  I managed to make sense of it all and made my own little boxes!  I forgot to take photos (until I got to the stamp class) so only have a few shots (and not the best quality).  Sadly I didn't take any photos of the pink and yellow ones (insert sad face here - they are my favourites!!).  SO here goes:


I used a 15cm square of DSP (this print is from last year's Sale-a-Bration) and with my Envelope punch tool, scored and punched at 5cm and 10cm all the way around.


I made a few little snips and added some strong sticky tape to make the box.  The box corners all came to the top which I hole punched and used some white thread to tie closed with a cute bow.


I made little tags using the circle punch and a little flower in Pretty in Pink CS for interest.


You can't go wrong with pretty presentation of chocolates!  Pity there wasn't any left for myself.  I must learn to make an extra!!


Until I find the link for this tutorial, please contact me if you would like a template.  It really is simple to make and I can draw one up with a day's notice!!  If you can find the link, do let me know!

Here's what I used:
Papers: Subtles Patterned Paper Stack, SAB DSP (from 2013), Whisper White, Crushed Curry & Pretty in Pink CS
Stamps: Six-Sided Sampler
Inks: Basic Black
Accessories: Envelope Punch Board, Circle, Hole punch & Itty Bitty punches, white cotton thread and pearls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips