Embellishments!

So the other week, well back in February really, I participated in an Embellishment swap with a group I found on Facebook.  I can't remember if there were rules to the swap, only that you had to make 10 embellishments for swaps (which also includes one for yourself!).

So inspired by Pinterest and also taking into consideration I had to make ten embellishments that could pack into an envelope easily, I made little red heart postage embellies.  Cute really.  And they looked super cute when I put them on a card too :)

 So I used Raspberry Ripple as my feature colour (because that's a kind of red!) and worked it from there.  I cut a square from Raspberry Ripple DSP using the polka dots as the feature side.  Mainly because I love them!  Punched a white heart out of a one inch Raspberry Ripple square.  I then matted onto a Whisper White piece punched with the postage stamp punch.  Cute.

I added a little tiny bow (so tiny, so tricky!!) and a little gem.  Super cute!  This was the embellishment then complete and ready for swapping.


As I made a little embellie for myself, I used a Whisper White card matt, stamped my sentiment and then used Raspberry Ripple as the cardbase.  Perfectly coordinated and so pretty.  Very little stamping too making it super easy :)

I don't have the Pin link to share, but you'll know it when you see it!

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips