Avid Inker Swaps

It's been a few days since posts (although I have been sharing pin-spiration over at my Stamp with Me Facebook page) as my family struggles with the kind presents my son brought home from school camp!  Things like a nasty cold and bed bugs of all things.  Bed bugs.  Makes my skin crawl.  So now I'm trying to get over the cold and thankfully we dealt with the issue of bed bugs quickly!  So it's with pleasure I share some of my card swaps I received at the latest Avid Inkers meet up.  Such beautiful swaps.  I've put them on Whisper White CS bases to help with photography.  Two of the beautiful swaps are shared here today:


This beautiful design by Vicki is just gorgeous and uses the Happy Watercolour stamp set.  Stunning!


I love the colours of Bussy's design using the Love You to the Moon set, so pretty too!

I'll be back with a few more of the lovely swaps I have received.  They're too pretty not to share!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips