Snow white

So it's two days to Christmas and time is disappearing quick!  I'm just taking a baking break.  No choice really as I ran out of flour.  Thank goodness my grocery delivery is expected soon!

To remind you of my Christmas card parade so far and the stamp sets I used:
Day One featured - Color Me Christmas
Day Two featured - Evergreen and embossing
Day Three featured - Santa's List

So today I wanted to show you some cards I made which I absolutely adored!  My stitched Christmas trees on a snowy white background.  I love this card!


I've started with a Sahara Sand (I think but it could have been Crumb Cake too.  I can't remember now and as I've already sent them, a tad too late to check to be sure!!).  I embossed the layer with the Northern Flurry Embossing Folder (which I love) and then did lots of sponging with Whisper White Craft Ink.


I stamped Very Merry in the corner with Basic Black ink and then made my Christmas trees.  The first two cards feature the Winter Frost papers.


I die cut the trees using my Cricut and a free tree svg file that I found on the Scrapbook and Cards Today website.  I used two layers that I stitched onto my card with my sewing machine.  Super easy.  The hard part was lifting my sewing machine (it's super heavy) onto the table!  You can grab these free cutting files over here from Scrapbook & Cards Today.



The last two cards used the Season of Style papers which coordinated beautifully too.  And all trees need a star, so I punched my stars from silver foil.  Nice!!

So here's what I used:
Stamps: Short & Sweet
Inks: Whisper White Craft & Basic Black Classic ink
Papers: Either Sahara Sand or Crumb Cake CS, Winter Frost & Season of Style DSP and Silver Foil sheets
Accessories: Sponge daubers, star punch and sewing machine
Big Shot: Northern Flurry Embossing Folder


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips