Daydreams

So how's your Christmas preparations going?  Mine are going very slowly!!  Thankfully my tree is up and decorated, 90% of my Christmas cards are made, written and mailed and Santa is just starting to think about shopping!  I love the hustle and bustle of Christmas. Ho Ho Ho! I say!

But sometimes in the midst of all the Christmas preparations, other events sneak up on us.... like birthdays!  So it was with a lot of pleasure to make this birthday card.


Based on a card design from Caro's Kaartjes, I used the gorgeous Daydream Medallion stamps.  This birthday card features the colours of Island Indigo and Coastal Cabana.  They both go wonderfully together using Very Vanilla CS with sponging of Soft Suede ink.  I've also used gold embossing on the focal medallion.


I've used my butterfly punches to cut butterflies from coordinating cardstock and a top layer of vellum cardstock, and add a pearl to finish.  Such a gorgeous card.

 
So here's what I used to make this card:

Stamps: Daydream Medallion & Express Yourself
Inks: Soft Suede, Coastal Cabana, Island Indigo and Gold metallic inks
Papers: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay and Marina Mist CS, Vellum CS
Accessories: Sponge Daubers, pearls, Butterfly & Scallop Circle punches.

I hope you enjoyed this card, you can find more at Caro's blog and I'll be back to show another style tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips