Project Share

Well, it's seems I'm running behind already.  I'm sure my New Year's wish was to be on time with things.  Some things I am, and some things, well ..... they're just as they are!  Anyway, I wanted to share a couple of projects from the Avid Inkers meet up night we had earlier this month.  I've already shared the Oh Hello card that I loved.  Well here is another project organised by one of our lovely members - Annette. 

So our first project was a cool card.  It was 3-D!  I think that's what you call it.  When you opened it up, it had a pop up.  Maybe it's called a pop-up card?  Whichever, it's really cool!!


We actually didn't start with the front of the card which I think is super cute.  I love the cute little Patterned Occasions stamp set from the new Sale-a-Bration stamp set.  Love the bandaid!





So you might have noticed a lot of Sale-a-Bration product here.  I've used the papers, ribbons and embossing folders!!

The best part of the card, we made first.  A pop-up!!





Isn't it cute!  It looks like a little tissue box and it has a little piece of tissue inside too.  The perfect card to make for someone to get well!!




And from a side on, inside view you can see the paper does fold back and the piece of tissue is still there!!

So here's what I used:
Stamps: Patterned Occasions
Papers: Sycamore Street DSP, Whisper White, Crumb Cake & Island Indigo CS
Inks: Tangerine Tango & Island Indigo
Other: Sycamore Street - Pool Party ribbon, Rhinestone, Big Shot & Vine Street Embossing Folder, Scallop Circle & Circle Punch

And don't forget your tissue!!

Postscript: The all important instructions (Thanks Annette xx)




Project One – Tissue box card

Supplies:
Half A4 cardstock
DSP 6 ¼ “ X 3 ¾ “
Sticky strip
Ruler, pencil

1.      Score and fold card
2.      Score DSP along long edge at 1 ½”, 3”, 4 ½ “ and 6”
3.      Find centre of panel near narrow strip and punch word window
4.      Place a piece of sticky strip along narrow strip and form box
5.      Put SS on both edges of “back side” of box and one (outer) side of “bottom”
6.      Cut tissue in half and separate ply sheets.
7.      Attach tissue to box slit.
8.      Decorate front of card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips