Oh Hello!

Ever had something you didn't want, not really even thought about, was no where near on your radar or wish list?  Well that was me and the Oh Hello stamp set in the new Seasonal Catalogue!  Saw it, thought about it, and then moved on.

That was until my lovely friend Beck showed me a card she had made.  And of course, we all just had to make the card too.  And now I want that stamp set.  Need it actually!

 
 There you go!  Isn't the card just gorgeous?  Not my designed and pretty much cased completely from Beck.  I think the only thing different was the direction of the chevrons stamped under the flowers. 



 Speaking of flowers, how adorable are those little flowers in cream. OMG I love them.  Another new product in the Seasonal Catalogue on page 5.  The flower trim is gorgeous, delicate and in Very Vanilla.  I've read you can also use the Ink refills to change their colours too.  Oh my!


The card is Perfect Plum.  And I love that colour too.  Strangely enough, I don't have and didn't think to have it.  But the flowers, also stamped in Perfect Plum and Gumball Green are just gorgeous too.

So here's what we used:
Stamps: Oh Hello
Papers: Perfect Plum & Very Vanilla CS
Inks: Basic Black, Perfect Plum & Gumball Green
Other: Silver Brad, Flower Trim and adhesives.

To see more of Beck's beautiful work, check out her blog: Create with Beck!

You can see the gorgeous Oh Hello stamp set on page 4 of the Season Catalogue or download it as a PDF file here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips