Butterfly Love - Part 2

Well a few days ago, I showed a couple of my butterfly cards using shades of pinks and purples.  Both of these were clean and simple, and the second card was stepped up - just a bit.  Click on this link to see my first lot of cards!

And so, I loved these cards so much, I kept on adding a bit more and a bit more to get my final version.  Today I can show you!  Sale-a-bration news is a very important interruption you know!!



So let me introduce you to my Butterflies in Blues card.  It's still very botanical isn't it!!  This time, I've added a rhinestone  to each butterfly and I've used double bakers twine and tied off into a bow.  It's so cute!



I've used the colours of Soft Sky, Cool Caribbean, Marina Mist & Pacific Point.  But it didn't stop here!!  I had to add something more to step it up again!!

I've added a doily die cut on this one which I've sponged very lightly with Crumb Cake ink.  I stamped my butterflies in Real Red and Soft Suede.  I love these Papillion Potpourri stamps.  LOVE!!


Again, I've continued on with the bling and tying of double bows.  I still love these cards and in fact, have one more to show.  Tomorrow though, ........

Stamps: Papillion Potpourri & Happiest Birthday Wishes
Inks: Early Espresso, Real Red & Soft Suede OR Early Espresso, Soft Sky, Marina Mist, Cool Caribbean & Pacific Point
Papers: Whisper White CS
Other: Butterfly Punch, Rhinestones, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Sewing Machine & Big Shot/Doily die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips