SU Creativity

Do you subscribe to blogs, websites?  I do, to lots actually.  One of those is Martha Stewart.  I love her show, I love her books (I have just a few.....), I love her magazines, I love her recipes and I love the crafty ideas she shares daily.  So it was to my huge surprise that in one of the emails there was a little caption about Stampin' Up!, which when I click on it took me to a new website - SU Creativity.  Curious!

And guess what?  When I clicked on Fun Ideas, it took me to a page with three beautiful projects including this paper ornament using the new Ornament Keepsakes stamps. 

So head on over to SU Creativity and you'll be able to download the instructions to make these gorgeous ornaments too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips