Cherish Layout

Ta dah!! Here is the finished layout.  Sadly I just couldn't get the lighting to work for me today.  But these pictures will give you an idea of how sweet the finished page looks.


Of course, yesterday's layout is still the feature of this 12" x 12" page.  I have just added a few more details to lift the page up!

 
I have used a 12" x 12" piece of textured Soft Suede CS (love the textured look) as my base.  I have then used a piece of Very Vanilla CS which I have punched with the Eyelet border punch.  I have given it some very light sponging with Soft Suede ink and pleated the edges to put under my original layout.  I have added a strip of the speciality Mocha DSP which matched perfectly!!


I have adhered some punched flowers onto the left bottom corner and highlighted with pearls.  I've also added pearls to the top right hand corner.  To finish off, I recycled the Cherish piece with the library clip from another project that was starting to look a bit sorry for itself.  Much better as my 'journal' bit on this layout!!

All I can say is, this page looks much better in real life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips