Convention Swap 1

As promised, I'm sneaking in to show you my swaps I made for the 2012 Stampin' Up! Convention right here in Canberra.  I had to keep them a surprise of course .....  So now I can start the big reveal!  Here is my first swap I created:



I called this swap 'Friendly Birds'.  It was such a cute card that used up scraps of DSP which is perfect when you hate to waste bits!!


I've used different colour combinations for the banner and the chicks, so no swap is the same.


And of course, a variety of punches.  I do like my punches!!


And no, I couldn't pick a favourite.  I like them all, no, I love them all!!

So here's what I used:


Friendly Birds
Stamps: Best of Everything
Papers: Pear Pizzazz or Old Olive, Pink Pirouette or Pretty in Pink
Whisper White & Subtles Patterns DSP
Ink: Early Espresso
Punches: Circles, Word Window, Owl,  Pinking Hearts Corner
Other: Twine, Early Espresso Marker

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips